Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) provides robust & real time fund transfer which offers an instant, 24X7, interbank electronic fund transfer service that could be accessed on multiple channels like mobile phones, branch, Internet Banking etc. Funds can be received/ transferred to/ from any Ellaquai Dehati Bank accounts. Using this facility, individuals, firms and corporate can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, firm or corporate having an account with any other bank branch in the country participating in the Scheme.
Features & Benefits
- An IMPS service is available 24/7 throughout the year including bank holidays.
- The funds will be credited into the beneficiary account immediately.
- The remitting bank sends a confirmation message to the remitting customer about the transaction initiated by him / her.
- On receiving the amount, the beneficiary bank sends a confirmation message to the beneficiary customer informing him/ her of the credit in the account.
How to do IMPS Transaction from Ellaquai Dehati Bank account?
- Customer intending to initiate transfer of funds through IMPS has to fill an application form providing details of the beneficiary (like name of the beneficiary, name of the bank branch where the beneficiary has an account, IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch, account type and account number) and the amount to be remitted.
- The application form will be available at any of the bank branch. Visit any of our branches, fill in the application form and submit the same to Bank.
Transaction Limit And Timing
- Inward IMPS transactions are available 24X7.
- There are no holiday restrictions on IMPS inward transactions.
- Outward IMPS transactions are allowed upto an amount of Rs.50,000/- per day with per transaction limit of Rs.50,000/-.
- Monthly limit of IMPS is 5 Lakhs.
Currently ELGB does not charge its customers for IMPS transactions.